Teaching God’s message of love, hope, strength, encouragement and forgiveness to the children of our community is a passion! We are honored and blessed that you would entrust us with your child. From sharing God’s loving Word to ensuring your child’s safety, Holiday Hill’s Children’s Programs are designed to develop, nurture and encourage children using various forms of programs and activities, making learning about Christ fun, rewarding and life-impacting!
Sunday Morning Fun Groups, 9:45 am – 10:50 am
- 1st – 2nd Grades, Teachers: Ann Loveland and Elizabeth Steck
- 3rd – 5th Grades, Teacher: Sheila Lusis
- Let your child learn to give back by helping local ministries in need with food and clothing drives that our children lead and participate in on Sunday Mornings!
- Short Bible-centered movie clips and lesson time
- Arts and Crafts
- Prayer and Reflection times
Sunday Morning Children’s Worship, 11 am – 12:00 pm
- 1st – 5th Grades
- Exploring fun and creative ways to learn about Christ
- Mega Games
- Bible-centered Lessons
- Arts and Crafts
- Christ-centered comics, 40-Days of Community, Lifeway and other Christian curriculum
Wednesday Evening, Faith Weaver Friends! 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- 1st – 5th Grades, Teacher: Amy Byrd
- Faith Weaver Friends encourages each child to experience an incredible, personal friendship with Jesus through opening celebrations, Discovery Centers, and games.
- From crafts to music to snacks – every engaging activity drives the weekly Bible Point home. And through it all, children discover they have a real friend in Jesus.
- Join the friendship fun – and discover how easy it is to encourage kids as they grow in their faith, outreach, and service to others.
ALL ARE WELCOME! COME, JOIN THE FUN & CELEBRATIONS!
Children’s Events and Seasonal Programs throughout the year
- Community Easter Egg Hunt, sharing the miraculous and hopeful story of Christ, an egg hunt, balloons, blow-up slides, games, prizes, food and fun!
- Holiday Hill Christian Soccer League teaching children the values of sportsmanship, teamwork, honesty, integrity and the significance of knowing Jesus Christ. We also learn and PLAY some SOCCER!
- Vacation Bible School, a week long summer event filled with SUPER activities, fun themes, awesome decorations and crafts, snack time, recreational play, mission moments and Christ-centered Bible adventures…like going inside Jonah’s WHALE!
- Children’s Grade Promotion and Recognition, every year we take a moment to honor those children who are making their way into the next major stage of life, whether its onto a career or college, becoming a youth teen (yikes!) or graduating from Preschool into our children’s ministries!
- Fall Festival, includes awesome musicians, hay rides, games, blow-up slides, candy, prizes, food and a rockin’ good time!!
- Christmas play, musical and program, we feel it is important to encourage children and include them in every aspect of our church family…that includes singing, acting, creating props, backdrops or whatever is needed for the annual Christmas musical and show.